A comprehensive annual work plan provides a detailed blueprint for the Main Street program’s activities; reinforces the program’s accountability both within the organization and also in the broader community; and provides measurable objectives by which the program can track its progress.
- The work plan should contain a balance of activities in each of the four broad program areas that comprise the Main Street approach — design, organization, promotion, and economic restructuring.
- The work plan should contain measurable objectives, including timelines, budgets, desired outcomes, and specific responsibilities.
- The work plan should be reviewed, and a new one should be developed annually.
- Ideally, the full board and committees will be involved in developing the annual work plan. At a minimum, the full board should adopt/approve the annual work plan.
- The work plan should distribute work activities and tasks to a broad range of volunteers and program participants.
- There has been significant progress in each of the four points based on the work plan submitted for the previous year.
To view Annual Work Plan:
2015 Annual Work Plan
2016 Annual Work Plan
2017 Annual Work Plan
2018 Annual Work Plan
2019 Annual Work Plan
2020 Annual Work Plan