WELCOME TO DOWNTOWN VILLA RICA
Villa Rica Main Street
Downtown: Is the heart of the community, and a strong downtown provides jobs, tourism, and retail opportunities,
benefiting our residents and encouraging visitors to come to downtown Villa Rica.
Our Mission: It is our mission to provide a premier destination where individuals, families, and businesses can thrive by
preserving historic charm, encouraging local spending, and creating a sense of community.
Villa Rica Main Street: Is a public entity supported by the City of Villa Rica and an accredited program through Main Street America
and Georgia Main Street. As a public entity, we are a tax-exempt organization and contributions to our program are tax deductible. Villa Rica Main Street
has an advisory board made up of seven members appointed by the City Council and sub-committees that help promote our program and volunteer at downtown events.
What is Main Street: Main Street is a strategy-driven framework that guides community-based revitalization efforts in the downtown business district with job creation, small business grants, historic preservation, events downtown, and events at The MILL amphitheater, which benefits the entire community and brings visitors to our downtown.
Main Street Partner: Become part of a team dedicated to Downtown Villa Rica, and invest in the downtown district’s revitalization efforts. Support our program with a contribution of $100 annually. Individual partnerships are also accepted for $25 annually.
As a Villa Rica Main Street Partner, you will receive the following benefits:
• Villa Rica Main Street Partner window decal.
• Partners listing and link to your business on our website.
• Your logo on our marketing materials.
• Opportunity to share your events and promotions through our weekly newsletter and social media.
• Two (2) free tickets to a concert of your choice.
How We Can Help Your Business:
• Access to Main Street’s BOOST Grant Application (Up to $1,000).
• Access to Main Street’s EIG Program: Exterior Improvement Grant Program
Application (up to $2,500).
• Access to the Downtown Development Authority FACADA Grant Application
(up to $5,000).
• Business of the Week Opportunities.
• Grand Opening Ribbon Cuttings on site.
• Network Opportunities.
• Free Community Market Vendor Fee for one (1) date.
• Main Street Newsletter that will keep you informed of downtown events.
The Main Street office is located at the Welcome Center, 106 Temple Street, Villa Rica, GA 30180.
Alisa Doyal, Main Street Manager
Download partnership application at villaricaga.municipalone.com