Looking to do something to support the local economy that is simple and fun while helping Douglas County’s future? It’s easy – participate in the 2018 Buy Local – Win Big Contest presented by Bank OZK and keep the holiday cheer HERE this holiday season! The Douglas County Chamber, Main Street Douglasville, Outside The Lines Douglas County and Main Street Villa Rica are partnering to “challenge” the community to BUY LOCAL November 24th through December 12th and in return, one lucky person will win $1,000!! This program is also presented by media partners; Chapel Hill News and Views and Villa Rica News and Views.
Here are the rules for the Buy Local-Win Big Contest:
- Participants must shop at any Chamber member business, Main Street Douglasville or Villa Rica member. There is no minimum purchase requirement.
- Participants turn in original receipt at any of the following locations between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday. There is no limit to the number of receipts that can be turned in.
- Douglas County Chamber located at 6658 Church Street in Douglasville
- Main Street Douglasville at 6705 Church Street in Douglasville
- Main Street Villa Rica Office located at 106 Temple Street in Villa Rica
- The Douglas County Chamber announce the winner on their Facebook page Thursday, December 13 at 4 p.m. The winning participant will receive $1,000 and the participating business will receive $500.