Looking to do something to support the local economy that is simple and fun while helping Douglas County’s future? It’s easy – participate in the Buy Local – Win Big Contest presented by Bank of the Ozarks and keep the holiday cheer HERE this holiday season! The Douglas County Chamber, Main Street Douglasville, Douglas County Economic Development Authority and Main Street Villa Rica are partnering to “challenge” the community to BUY LOCAL November 25th through December 13th and in return, one lucky person will win $1,000. This program is also presented by media partners; Chapel Hill News and Views and Villa Rica News and Views.
Here are the rules for the Buy Local-Win Big Contest:
- Participants must shop at any business in Douglas County or Downtown Villa Rica. There is no minimum purchase requirement.
- Participants turn in original receipt at any of the following locations between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday. There is no limit to the number of receipts that can be turned in.
- Douglas County Chamber located at 6658 Church Street in Douglasville
- Douglas County Courthouse located at 8700 Hospital Drive in Douglasville
- Main Street Villa Rica Office located at 106 Temple Street in Villa Rica
- The Douglas County Chamber will host a live drawing on their Facebook page on December 14th at 4 p.m. The winning participant will receive $1,000 and the participating business will receive $500.